Do You Need Help Writing A Non-Fiction Book, Autobiography, Or Memoir?
Or maybe you want a professional published author to write it for you?
Are you passionate about an idea for a book you want to write, but don‘t have the time, energy or skills needed to create it?
Have you already tried to write it yourself, but didn’t know where to start or how to continue?
Hello. My name is Maury Breecher.
I am a longtime Author/ghostwriter, a 30 year member the the American Society of Journalists and Authors, a member of the Authors Guild and the National Association of Science Writers. My passion is helping individuals recall and relate in an easy-to-understand manner their own autobiographies or personal histories.
I have the talent and experience to help you or your loved ones produce an insightful and inspirational book written in their own “Voice.” If this intrigues you, simply click on the contact Maury link to discuss the options.
I offer my extensive authoring experience and services as either a contracted co-author or a work-for-hire ghostwriter.
Keep reading and I will explain the difference, and hopefully we can work together!
Five Benefits Of Working With Me
1. By interviewing you and doing any needed supplemental research I can take your idea and flesh it out so you have a definitive work on the subject.
2. You remain the main or even only author and would be recognized as an expert on the subject. Authorship can help you enlarge your client base!
3. Once the manuscript is complete, if you desire to get into print quickly I can oversee the “print-on-demand” publishing of your book and thus save you money in the self-publishing process and get your book listed for sale through Amazon.com. This method gets your book out on the marketplace faster than waiting for decisions by old style mainstream publishers.
4. Or, if you also want the prestige and increased sales that come with mainstream publishing, I can lead simultaneous efforts to have that occur by writing a Comprehensive Book Proposal to send to Literary Agents who, in turn, would contact mainstream publishers. . A professionally written, comprehensive book proposal is a blueprint which helps publishers quickly understand the sales potential of your book.
Mainstream publishers are more assured of getting your book into national bookstore chains and large independent book stores….
However, Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com welcome print-on-demand self-publishing and are experts in selling books over the internet. In fact, Amazon alone sells 28% of all the books now sold in the U.S. on a yearly basis.
5. There are no laws or “publishing police” that forbid pursuing both approaches at the same time. To expedite landing a mainstream publishing contract, I can craft a book proposal that we can send direct to literary agents or publishing companies. Meanwhile the self-publishing process can continue and get you into print within a year. Whip up interest in the internet published book and mainstream publishers will take that as a sign that they could do even better (after all, they still sell 72% of all books in the U.S. on a yearly basis).